Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to the Land of Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Well, it has been awhile since I updated my blog and so much has happened since then. The summer is coming to an end, sadly, which means my 4 children are going back to school in a few weeks and Fall will be just around the corner.
While I am busy with back to school activities, I am looking forward to getting back to blogging on a regular basis and filling you in on all the incredible new things going on at Stampin' Up!  In addition, I will be sharing card and project ideas as well as upcoming classes and promotions to get you inspired and keep you informed.
With Halloween around the corner, Thanksgiving on the horizon and Christmas less than 5 months away, I am looking forward to providing useful and creative ideas to help you get ready for the upcoming Holiday Season so that you can avoid the last minute stress and enjoy the holidays with your family.
I hope you will join me.
Until Next Time.
Happy Stamping,
Tricia Butts
http://www.triciabutts.stampinup.net

Join me on Facebook & "Like" my Page for updates & ideas:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TriciaStampingCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment