It has been a whirl wind kind of week with the excitement of OnStage Live 2017 and the major announcement that had us all excited was the amazing new Stamparatus. So what is the Stamparatus you might ask? It's a new, revolutionary stamp positioning tool that will get you excited about stamping. This is how Stampin' Up! has described it:
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Watch this video from Stampin' Up! to see the Stamparatus in action:
Are you excited yet?Need product details?
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
So now you are probably asking "How do I get one?"With the launch of this tool, Stampin' Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and Stampin' Up! guarantees shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- Customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Here are the Reservation Windows available:
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018|
Approx. April 15, 2018
Click here to view the Customer Q&A PDF with more information to answer your questions.
Here is a step by step tutorial to help you with your reservation.
You can also view the Reservation Tutorial by clicking here.
Once you have completed your Reservation, please email to let me know that you have successfully reserved your Stamparatus so that I can add you to my list. You will receive a Thank You gift from me and I will update you on any new information as it becomes available. You can email me by clicking here. Please use Stamparatus Reservation as your Subject.
I am so excited about this new launch and I can't wait to share new ideas and projects with you in the future. While you are waiting, why not visit my Facebook Page here for regular updates and project ideas.
Until Next time.Happy Stampin',
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Like What you see? Visit My Online Store Here
Visit my Facebook Page