Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Digital Studio Now Available

I am so excited to tell you about the launch of Stampin' Up's new digital software, My Digital Studio, that went live October 1st.  This software will allow you to create digital scrapbooks, digital cards, calendars as well as create movies and DVD's to create keepsakes for you and your loved ones.
The great thing about this software is that you are able to use Stampin' Up's wonderful colors to coordinate your digital projects with the inks, cardstock and Designer Series Paper as well as Stampin' Up's exclusive stampsets, embellishments etc.  Another great feature is that you have the ability to size images to suit your layout.
You can use this software to design your cards and scrapbook pages and print them out using your printer or have them professionally printed with Stampin' Up.  Create hybrid projects by printing your design on My Digital Studio and then adding extra layers and/or  embellishments using traditional papercrafting methods for that extra WOW! factor.
I love that I can use My Digital Studio to design how I create my cards or scrapbook pages to how I want them, and then be able to create them traditionally with paper.  This way I can play with it as much as I want until I get it just the way I want it without feeling like I am wasting my cardstock, DSP or embellishments.  Plus, I can save my finished digital card so that I have it on hand if I want to create it again later.
My Digital Studio works for both Mac and PC platforms, which is great news for all of us Mac lovers out there.  Stampin' Up will also be offering additional downloads for purchase so that you can add to your digital collection. 

 Watch this great Youtube Video about My Digital Studio:



Please contact me if you any questions or you would like to learn more about My Digital Studio.  You can place your order online through my Stampin' Up online store or contact me and I will be happy to help you.
I will be sharing my new My Digital Studio Projects on my blog to give you a sample of the wonderful projects you can create with this wonderful software.


Hope you have a great day.
Stamping Smiles,
Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment