Thursday, September 24, 2009

WCMD - World Card Making Day is coming!

Can you believe it is almost that time of year? No, not the holidays although they are getting closer everyday. I'm talking about World Card Making Day which this year will be on Saturday, October 3rd. Now you are probably wondering why I would be excited about this particular day, after all it's not a major holiday or anything.
Well, each year I use this day to kick start my cardmaking for the holiday season and this year is even more special because I am planning on sharing it with as many people as I can who would love to make cards with me.
This year I am holding an All Occasions Card Class at my house from 10am to 2pm and I am inviting you to come and join in the fun. We will be creating 5 fabulous cards for just $10 and because I know how busy your Saturdays can be, I am having an open house style class so that you can come and go any time during 10am and 2pm to create your cards. (I recommend that you arrive no later than 1:30pm so that you have time to create your cards). I will provide a variety of sentiment stamps for you to use so that you will have the freedom to create the kind of cards you like to give.
I am also excited to be able to share with you Stampin' Up's wonderful new digital software program, My Digital Studio, which goes on sale October 1st. Come and see all the wonderful digital cards, scrapbooks, calendars and so much more that you can create with this incredible new program. I love that I am now able to find time to scrapbook without the clutter and I can still use Stampin' Up's wonderful colors, stamps and embellishments to create my pages.
I will be demonstrating how to put together a simple scrapbook page as well as design a card using the many features of this great new program.
Need ideas for the upcoming holidays? I will have displays with cards and gift ideas for the holidays as well as details of my new classes to help you get prepared. There will be door prizes and fun incentives.
So if you live in the Northglenn, Colorado area and would like to have some creative fun, please contact me to sign up to save your spot by clicking here to email me or go to my website link for contact information. I am happy to answer any questions you might have about this class or anything about Stampin' Up!. Registration closes Wednesday, September 30th so sign up today to join in the fun.
I will be sharing sneak peeks of the cards that we will be creating at this card class over the new few days, so don't forget to come back and visit. In addition, I will be posting ideas to help you to jump start you preparations for the holidays.
With Halloween (October 31st), Thanksgiving Day (November 26th), Hannukkah (begins December 11th) and Christmas Day (December 25th) just weeks apart, there is no time like the present to make a start and avoid the last minute headaches so you can enjoy the holidays with your family.

Hope you have a great day.
Stamping Smiles,

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment