Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever Card Class

Happy Monday Everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather here in Northglenn was beautiful and very Spring like, which has me in the mood to make cards with pretty pastels and Spring themes.
Today's card share is another card from my Creative Card Class - Spring Fever that I am holding this Saturday, March 13th, in my home studio. Just click Events details about this class.
This butterfly card just makes you think of warm Spring days when the flowers are just starting to bloom and the butterflies return to our gardens.
I hope you will join me this Saturday for a fun and relaxing class making 5 pretty Spring cards that will be perfect for any occasion.
Contact me today to save your spot.

Until Next Time.
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts

Products Used (All Stampin' Up):
Stamp Set: Well Scripted (p19 Occasions Mini Catalog)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Sizzix SU Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch (Sale-a-bration Free Product with purchase of $50 in Stampin' Up products), Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, sponge daubers, dimensionals, snail adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment