Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Looking for Inspiration? Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Hi Everyone,
I often get asked the question, "Where do you find your inspiration for your projects?" or "How did you learn that technique?"
The answer is actually quite simple: from being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. It is amazing the resources that Stampin' Up! provides its Demonstrators to help with learning new techniques and inspiring amazing projects.
When I first became a demonstrator, one of my greatest fears was that I was a beginner stamper and I didn't know how to create my own designs and projects. Thanks to my wonderful fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and their kindness and generosity, I found myself surrounded by incredible projects that they were only to happy to share with others.
Stampin' Up! also provides demonstrators with teaching aids such as video tutorials with new techniques using Stampin' Up products. To give you an example of one of these great tutorials, I would like to share with you a video tutorial by Carrie from the Home Office. She shows how to use the products in the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter kit to create projects using two fun and creative techniques.


(If you are receiving this post as an email, please view the video from my blog)

Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator has been a wonderful learning experience for me over the past 2 years and I find that I am continually learning and growing all the time. If you would like to learn more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and how you can save 15% on the Starter Kit plus earn a Free $50 Stampin' Up! product bundle, then contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions.
Remember, the discount and product bundle are part of Sale-a-bration, which ends March 31st, so don't miss out on this great opportunity to save. Contact me today!
Until Next Time.
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts
http://www.triciabutts.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment