Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Merry Christmas with My Digital Studio

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's the day before Thanksgiving and I decided to have some fun designing a digital postcard with My Digital Studio. I love this program and could quite happily play around for hours creating my digital projects. The wonderful thing is, I really don't need that long to create projects and if I don't like something, I can change it with the click of my mouse. No waste, no stress involved. Doesn't that sound perfect for the holidays?

The best thing is that you can take advantage of the fantastic special price on My Digital Studio (item #118108) between now and November 30th, and save 50% off the regular price - just $39.98!
Here is the Christmas Postcard I created and to be honest, the most time consuming part about this card was choosing the right photo (you know, making sure they are all smiling etc.). The Designer Paper is from the Deck the Halls Photocard Digital Kit (item #122176) which is just one of the Digital Downloads on sale as part of Stampin' Up!'s Online Spectacular Sale.  You can download the list here.
The great thing about this Digital Christmas card is that I can choose to send it via email as an E-card or I can print it as a traditional postcard.  Better yet, I can do a combination of both and take care of all my family and friends with one card design.  
My Digital Studio is a great tool for someone who is just starting out and has limited supplies, as it provides you with Stampin' Up!'s fantastic range of colors in cardstock and ink colors, as well as Digital Stamp images, punches and embellishments to help you create cards, scrapbook pages, calendars and multi media projects. This would be a great gift for a teenager to help them explore their creativity or for a new mother/father wanting to record their memories of their precious new family member and share it quickly and easily with family and friends.
My Digital Studio is also a wonderful asset to an experienced papercrafter as it provides them with a wonderful design tool to plan and create their projects. Once they have their design the way they want it, they can create it with traditional supplies or they can print it and embellish it as a hybrid project. 
There are so many ways that you can use this program and you can customize and add to it with Stampin' Up!'s Digital Downloads that you can purchase from my Online Store through my Stampin' Up! Website. Click on the Digital Crafting Link to see the full range of My Digital Studio products available.
I hope you have enjoyed today's digital card share and hope that it will help to inspire you with your holiday projects.
Wishing you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving Holiday.
Until Next Time.
Stampin' Hugs,
Tricia Butts

1 comment: