Monday, June 21, 2010

My Digital Studio - Father's Day Share

Happy Monday Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We spent yesterday relaxing at home and taking advantage of the fact that our pool is fully functional again. It was a wonderful way to spend Father's Day as a family. My kids wanted to do something special this year for their Dad, so I took a bunch of photos of them in the pool and then I went to work creating a unique Father's Day card with My Digital Studio.
The end result was perfect and the kids were so happy with how it turned out. We sent it to my husband as an email E-card and he loved it and now has it on his phone so he can see it whenever he wants.
It took me less than 30 minutes to create this card and that included downloading my photos and choosing the best one to use (not an easy task when you have an energetic 4 year old who won't sit still while trying to take the photos). Using My Digital Studio is a fantastic way to create your own unique cards and scrapbook pages and adding photos is quick and easy. I wouldn't have been able to create this traditionally in that amount of time, plus, I didn't have all the supplies I would have needed to recreate this card.
My Digital Studio provides you with so many options ranging from the choice of colors, Designer Series Paper & cardstock, stamp images, embellishments (which includes an assortment of ribbons, brads, buttons, eyelets etc.), punches (that is how I created the star image and the scalloped border around the photo), matting images and more all by clicking your mouse.
The best thing is that there is no waste. If you don't like how something looks, you can delete it and try something else. My Digital Studio is a fantastic designing tool, giving you the ability to try different options until you get the look you want before creating it traditionally. Or you can print it up to use as it is or even add traditional embellishments for a hybrid look.
Trust me, once you get started, you will find it very addicting and will love the projects you can create. To learn more about My Digital Studio Software, please contact me today and I will be happy to answer your questions.
Until Next Time.
Happy (Digital) Stampin',
Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment