Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Celebrating Spring

Happy Wednesday Everyone,
What a beautiful day we had here in Northglenn, Colorado and I am so glad I got to spend time outdoors in the sunshine and soak up my quota of Vitamin D. My children had a wonderful time playing in the playground after school and I am hoping the fresh air will lead to tired, sleepy heads at bedtime and sweet dreams tonight.
Today's card share is also one of the cards for my upcoming Creative Card Class, Spring Fever. I think we are all eager to embrace the warmer weather that comes with Spring along with the pretty flowers that start to appear in our gardens.
This card provides a little of everything - stamping, embossing, punches and embellishments to create a lovely card suitable for a Spring Birthday, Thank You, Thinking of You or even a Get Well Card.
Would you like to learn how to create this beautiful card? Then join me Saturday March 13th, at my Home Studio, for a 2 hour class where we will create this card and 4 other Spring themed cards in a relaxed and fun setting.  Choose from two time slots - morning or afternoon to fit with your schedule. Details can be found here on my Stampin' Up website.
Contact me today to save your spot. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Until Next Time.
Stampin' Hugs,
Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment