Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Life gets Crazy Sometimes

Sorry I have been absent for the past week, but it has been crazy at my house and let's just say things did not go according to plan.  My plans for World Card Making Day came to a halt when I got sick Friday and I am just starting to feel like I am getting back to normal, so hopefully the worst is over.  I am planning on rescheduling Saturday's class and I will let you all know as soon as I come up with a  new date.
It has been an incredibly busy start to October and there are so many things to tell you, so I think I will break them up into separate posts to make it simpler.  Stampin' Up has launched their new digital software, My Digitial Studio, the Deal of the Week has returned and Stampin' Up has also added a clearance rack that can be found on my online store.
So stay tuned to all this and more.
Stamping Smiles,

Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment