Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Days of Summer


With the kids back in school, I look back on the lazy days of summer with a smile. Autumn is just around the corner and with the passing of Labor Day, it is inevitable that soon the temperatures will start to fall and the first snowflakes will not be far away. So in memory of those wonderful days of summer I thought I would share a card that reflects the sunshine and life that we think of on those warmer days, like bright flowers in gardens and butterflies flitting around.

I created this card at a card class my upline, Tara Bazata, held earlier this month. What a wonderful card to cheer someone up or to let them know that you are thinking of them. When I look at this card I can't help but smile. Isn't that what cards are all about.

Enjoy these remaining summer days and store up the warm memories for a chilly winter's day.

Happy Stamping,

Tricia



Stamp Set:
Hello Again 113780 page 114
Price: $12.95 Set Quantity: 5
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals








Order 24/7 Online
Just click "Shop Now"

No comments:

Post a Comment